15 Essay Writing Topics That Can Make For A Good Result
If you need to write an essay then you will almost certainly want to ensure that it is written to a high standard. In order to ensure that you get a good result on any essay that you write, it can be a good idea to pick the best possible topic to write about. Essentially, when writing academic papers, the topics that you choose to discuss can have a huge implication on how successful your paper is.
There are many ways in which a topic can have a positive or negative influence on the outcome of the work that you produce. For example, some topics simply do not have a sufficient amount of information to write about and, therefore, would be inadequate if you need to write a relatively in-depth essay. On the other hand, some topics may be relatively interesting to write about, but might not necessarily be relevant and up to the subject that you are studying, or the style of essay that you need to write. For example, it might not be a good idea to choose a topic that is better suited for a definition essay, if you need to write an argumentative paper.
To give you an idea of what to write about, the following contains a list of 15 different topics that can be used for a variety of different subjects and styles academic paper.
- Outline and discuss any achievements and failures that can be associated with Barrick Obama during his time as president of the United States
- How about different materials recycled?
- Analyze the various courses for disruption in the Middle East
- Compare and contrast Saudi Arabia before and often it became a major global supplier of oil
- Compare and contrast Palestine and Israel
- What are the influences of our materialistic society in relation to stress, depression and general unhappiness and discontentment?
- What are the successes and failures of capitalism?
- How are people who are otherwise law-abiding decent people radicalized, so as to become terrorists?
- Compare the performances of different stock markets around the world and how they were influenced by the global recession at the beginning of the 21st century, and to what extent have they recovered?
- Should students be told more about finance and the importance of saving and avoiding debt?
- Should also include companies be allowed to advertise during television shows that are aimed at children?
- Compare and contrast the Bible and the Quran
- Are low fat and low sugar versions of various food and drinks as healthy as people believe they are?
- Should students learn how to touch type whilst at school or will voice recognition software ultimately replaced this skill?
- To what extent our young children exposed to sub-conscious sexist views?